Are you looking for technical challenges and small company structures?
At G-Werk 5, independent work with high quality and short distances is very important.
With many years of experience in the field of plastics processing, we offer our employees opportunities for further training and development.
At the same time, we are looking for you to support us and our partner companies with your specialist knowledge and the following areas of focus:
CNC Turner/Machinist (m/f/d)
- Independent creation of programs based on technical drawings (Sinumerik control) and setting up and operating machining machines with and without driven tools.
- Efficient setup processes and correction of existing programs.
- Independent quality control of the manufactured parts.
- Adherence to safety regulations.
- Completed vocational training as a CNC machinist or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in machining and proficient use of measuring tools.
- Communicative and motivational personality.
- Strong quality awareness, problem-solving skills, and goal orientation.
- Willingness to contribute with suggestions and ideas and to take on tasks independently.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Ability to work independently.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Team player.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts.
- Strong commitment to quality for both our company and our customers.
- Good spatial imagination.