Are you looking for technical challenges and small company structures?
At G-Werk 5, independent work with high quality and short distances is very important.
With many years of experience in the field of plastics processing, we offer our employees opportunities for further training and development.
At the same time, we are looking for you to support us and our partner companies with your specialist knowledge and the following areas of focus:
Heating Installer (m/f/d)
Area of Responsibility:
- Installation technology, pipeline construction
- Mechanical commissioning of complete pipeline systems
- Welding and gluing of plastic components/pipes
- Mechanical processing of plastics
- Working according to technical drawings, flow charts, and process plans
- Completed vocational training as a process technician specializing in plastics, gas/water/sanitary installer, heating builder, or similar artisan profession
- Ideally, experience in the field of hot gas extrusion welding of plastics
- Handling of manual wood processing machines
- Forklift license advantageous
- Independent work
- Sense of responsibility
- Mobility and willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Communication skills and coordination with customers