Are you looking for technical challenges and small company structures?
At G-Werk 5, independent work with high quality and short distances is very important.
With many years of experience in the field of plastics processing, we offer our employees opportunities for further training and development.
At the same time, we are looking for you to support us and our partner companies with your specialist knowledge and the following areas of focus:
Mechatronics Technician (m/f/d)
- Assembly and commissioning of mechanical components.
- Assembly and commissioning of systems, electrical installation, and final assembly in-house.
- Installation and commissioning of systems at the customer's site.
- Support in electrical installation.
- Troubleshooting and repairs of technical machinery and equipment at the customer's site.
- Completed vocational training as a Mechatronics Technician or Industrial Mechanic.
- Experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Ideally, experience in welding.
- Proficient in using tools, lathes, and milling machines.
- Forklift license advantageous.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Mobility and willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with customers.
- Team player.